ALPI is honored to have members from various fields who are working across India. They are committed to breastfeeding in their specific work. We are thankful for partnership with great people from different professional fields. ALPI's allied health members do not have certifications or licensure in lactation but are experts in other health fields.
OB/Gynaecology 1) Dr Monoo Gupta Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat Credentials: MBBS, MS (Gynac/ Obstetrics) Services offered: Gynac consultation, antenatal/ postnatal services, nutrition and lactation guidance. All major and minor gynac surgeries, normal/ instrumental and operative deliveries, infertility treatment, IVF ,laboratory and pharmacy. Contact: 079- 26926423, 8320251722, 9727297123, 9825097361 firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Dr Lily Podder Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Credentials: PhD Nursing Awards: Best Nursing Educator (TNAI Pune 2019), Best Nursing Researcher (TNAI Pune 2015) and Best Nursing Teacher (TNAI Pune 2011) Guest Faculty (Malardalen University, Sweden), Research and Publication, Author: Books related to nursing subjects, Reviewer/ editor of nursing journals Services Offered: Education, Teaching, Public Health Promotion, Research Contact: 9970709068 email@example.com
Community Health 1) Dr. Fazila Patankar Location: Navi, Mumbai Credentials: MD (Community Medicine) Services offered : Maternal and Child Care, Adolescent Health, Cancer screening Contact: 9820834371 firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Dr Shalini Ojha Pandey Location: Mumbai Credentials: MBBS, MD COMMUNITY MED, MPH Services Offered: Community Health Contact: 7498808500 email@example.com 3) R. Veena Location: Dindigul, Tamilnadu Credentials: Masters in social work - Medical & Psychiatry Services Offered: Counselor/Manager Contact: 996.207.7795 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dentistry 1) Dr M S Saravanakumar Location: TOTS Heal Indian Institute (T Nagar, Chennai) Credentials: Tongue tie specialist, Pediatric oral specialist, American board laser surgery diplomat, Mentor in oral lasers/ tongue management Consults Offered: Lactation, IYCF, Pediatric occupational, Speech-language pathology, Infant massage therapy, Body work Contact: +919444522345 email@example.com https://tongue-tie-surgery-india.business.site/
2) Dr Sanchit Paul Location: Greater Noida, Delhi NCR Credentials: M.D.S. (Pediatric Dentistry), Certified for Laser and Conscious Sedation, Special children & Craniofacial Fellowship, Canada short-term residency (CDC), Editorial Member (Journal of Cleft Lip Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies) Memberships: ISPPD, ISDT, FOMT; IAPD, IAP Services Offered: Complete oral healthcare for children (Age 0 to 18), including emphasis on function and airway based dentistry Tongue tie and it's revision by soft tissue diode laser in chair-side way. Nitrous sedation available to assist in procedure. Contact: +91/9717106083 Tooth Tales: Nurturing Healthy Smiles www.toothtalesclinic.com firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Dr Shivika Agarwal Location: Greater Noida, Delhi NCR Credentials: B.D.S, PGDHA (Apollo Hospital) Residency (Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi), Short-term Residency (Montreal General Hospital, Canada) Observership- Sick Kids Hospital (Toronto, Canada) Services Offered: Complete oral healthcare for children (Age 0 to 18), including emphasis on function and airway based dentistry Tongue tie and it's revision by soft tissue diode laser in chair-side way. Nitrous sedation available to assist in procedure. Contact: +919717106083 Tooth Tales: Nurturing Healthy Smiles www.toothtalesclinic.com email@example.com
5) Dr. Shruti Jayasurya Location: Bangalore Lactation Certification: ACLP (Student) Credentials: BDS, MDS - Pediatric Dentistry, Certificate of advance competence in laser dentistry and Photobiomodulation Services Offered: Breast feeding friendly dentist, Preventive Dentistry, Complete oral healthcare for children 0-18 years Contact: 9740278302
6) Dr. Prachi Kathuria Gera Location: Faridabad Lactation Certification: ACLP (Student) Credentials: Bachelors of Dental Surgery, Diploma in Clinical Research, Certification: Mother and Child Nutrition, Cooking and Child Nutrition, Clinical Epidemiology Contact: 9873154915
7) Dr. Ankita Shah Location: Mumbai Credentials:India's Airway Co-LAB Chapter President, MDS Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry, Fellow in MFS Orthodontics Services Offered: Holistic Approach to Tongue Ties for Infants, children and adults, Oral Myofunctional Therapy, TMJ Pain Relief, Sleep Dentistry, Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry Contact: +91 982.073.7209 The Tongue Tie & Sleep Institute, India | Dentician: 502 Royal Apartment, Bhaudaji Road, Sion West, Mumbai - 400022 www.dentician.in www.tonguetieindia.com
ALPI Membership Disclaimer
ALPI Membership in no way replaces the need for prior training, credentials and on-going education in the field of lactation. ALPI members have prior training and certification before becoming ALPI members. If any ALPI member is found in violation of this, ALPI reserves the right to terminate that person's membership.