ALPI is honored to have members from various fields who are working across India. They are committed to breastfeeding in their specific work. We are thankful for partnership with great people from different professional fields.
Pediatrics 1) Dr Vipul Baweja Location: New Delhi, BLK Super Speciality Hospital & East Patel Nagar Credentials: MBBS, DCH, DNB(Pediatrics) Services Offered: Pediatric Consultations, Age group: From birth until 16, Vaccinations by appointments only through www.docbaweja.com Contact: 9810248092, email@example.com
2) 10) Dr. Saravanakumar (Tongue-tie Specialist) Location: T Nagar, Chennai Credentials: Exclusive Breastfeeding-tongue Tie Team* Practice From 2013 (India) (*Team - Lactation Professionals, Body Workers, Slp, Ot, Pt & Pediatric Medical Professionals), Pediatric Oral Specialist, American Board Laser Surgery Diplomat, Mentor - Oral Lasers & Tongue Tie Management Services Offered: Lactation Consultations, Infant Young Child Feeding Consultation, Pediatric Occupational Consultation, Speech-language Pathology Slp Infant Massage Therapy, Body Workers Contact: Tots Heal Indian Institute, 3/63 5th Main Road City Nagar, Chennai 600035, Tamil Nadu India +919444522345, Mssaravanapedo@Gmail.Com, Https://Tongue-tie-surgery-india.Business.Site/
NGO 1) Srikanthi Bodapati (Nutrition International India) Location : Ahmedabad (Gujarat) Credentials: Nutritionist, Public Health Specialist, Lactation Supporter Services Offered: e-Learning Courses on Infant and Young Child Nutrition,National guidelines and protocols on breast feeding , Policies on breast feeding Contact: +919104917956
2) Name: Dr. Vijaya Krishnan Location: Hyderabad Credentials: CPM, DPT, LCCE, FACCE Services Offered:Premium birth center run by independent midwvies who are experts in Natural Birth and Women’s Health. Healthy Mother is India’s most valued source of evidence based, personalized and trusted support to thousands of women who need help in Preconception, Pregnancy, Natural Childbirth, Lactation, Post Natal and General Women’s Health. Other services: Waterbirth, Lactation Counseling, Online Consultations, Lamaze Classes, Lamaze Accredited Childbirth Educator Workshops, Prenatal Yoga, Prenatal Aerobics, Postnatal Fitness. Contact: 7207168666, 9704368666 www.healthy-mother.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Dentistry 1) Dr M S Sarvanakumar Location: TOTS Heal Indian Institute (T Nagar, Chennai) Credentials: Tongue tie specialist, Pediatric oral specialist, American board laser surgery diplomat, Mentor in oral lasers/ tongue management Consults Offered: Lactation, IYCF, Pediatric occupational, Speech-language pathology, Infant massage therapy, Body work Contact: +919444522345 email@example.com https://tongue-tie-surgery-india.business.site/
2) Dr Sanchit Paul Location: Greater Noida, Delhi NCR Credentials: M.D.S. (Pediatric Dentistry), Certified for Laser and Conscious Sedation, Special children & Craniofacial Fellowship, Canada short-term residency (CDC), Editorial Member (Journal of Cleft Lip Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies) Memberships: ISPPD, ISDT, FOMT; IAPD, IAP Services Offered: Complete oral healthcare for children (Age 0 to 18), including emphasis on function and airway based dentistry Tongue tie and it's revision by soft tissue diode laser in chair-side way. Nitrous sedation available to assist in procedure. Contact: Founder & Chief Pediatric Dentist Tooth Tales: Nurturing Healthy Smiles, Greater Noida, India +91/9717106083 www.toothtalesclinic.com firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Dr Shivika Agarwal Location: Greater Noida, Delhi NCR Credentials: B.D.S, PGDHA (Apollo Hospital) Residency (Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi), Short-term Residency (Montreal General Hospital, Canada) Observership- Sick Kids Hospital (Toronto, Canada) Services Offered: Complete oral healthcare for children (Age 0 to 18), including emphasis on function and airway based dentistry Tongue tie and it's revision by soft tissue diode laser in chair-side way. Nitrous sedation available to assist in procedure. Contact: Associate-in-chief: Tooth Tales: Nurturing Healthy Smiles, Greater Noida, India +919717106083 www.toothtalesclinic.com email@example.com
Allied Health 1) Dr Anjali Agarwal Location: Hyderabad Credentials: BPT, PGDPPHC, MIAP, HCPC UK (Consultant Physiotherapist lifestyle consultant and Heart manual facilitator and Womens health specialist) Services Offered: Physiotherapy for most conditions and prenatal postpartum womens health care. Paediatric physio and chiropractic for torticollis and scoliosis clubfoot autism down's syndrome delayed milestones. Contact: 8790465446 and 7981637770
2) Shweta Wadhwa Location: Delhi Credentials: FAOT(NDD), MHSc in Occupational Therapy (Pediatrics), BOT, Certified Sensory Integration Therapist, Oral Placement Therapist Level 2, Brain Gym level 1, GM Movements, Training for handling, positioning and providing sensory input to NICU babies. Services Offered: Therapy for kids from birth to 15 years old at my privately owned specialised clinic with a team of professionals (Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Special Education, Psychologist). I am involved in early intervention, sensory integration, parent and teacher's training programme for: Developmental Delays, Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Behavioral Issues, ADHD, Handwriting Readiness, Learning Difficulties. Services Provided At (Delhi): Action Balaji Hospital, Max Hospital Contact: 9911614868
ALPI Membership in no way replaces the need for prior training, credentials and on-going education in the field of lactation. ALPI members have prior training and certification before becoming ALPI members. If any ALPI member is found in violation of this, ALPI reserves the right to terminate that person's membership.